Babuhl is a religion based on the
teachings emitted by television.
Babuhl inspires, guides, motivates,
comforts, instructs and clarifies life.
- To utter sounds or words imperfectly, indistinctly, or without meaning.
- To talk idly, irrationally, excessively, or foolishly.
- To make a continuous, murmuring sound.
- To adjust (a radio or television) to receive (a station or programme.)
- Slang to make or become more aware, more knowledgeable.
- For something to be revealed or disclosed.
- To be attracted to the light rays.
- Something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
- The state or condition of being deceived.
- An instance of being deceived.
- A perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion) that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.
- Not ones natural mother, but takes on the same role.
- Acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation, general erudition, knowledge of many things.
- Familiarity or conversance, as with a particular subject or branch of learning, prior knowledge is necessary.
- Acquaintance, familiarity gained by sight, experience
- The fact or state of knowing; the perception of fact or truth, clear and certain mental apprehension.
- Awareness, as of a fact or circumstance.
- The state or quality of being real.
- Resemblance to what is real.
- A real thing or fact.
- Real things, facts, or events taken as a whole, state of affairs: the reality of the business world, vacationing to escape reality.